Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NOBODY CAN STOP ME!

I have just been removed from another active web group without notice and for no clear reason. That makes it 12 or 13, majority of which are among the biggest and most active groups which had been kind enough to add me up. I am aware that it’s the prerogative of any group to delist any member anytime without notice but I’m still citing this because I have not insulted or attacked any of these groups, or its members. Nor have I done anything that could have offended any of these groups.

I now dare say that I’m being SABOTAGED! So to whoever is doing this: YOU CAN NEVER SILENCE ME! YOU CAN HACK ME OUT FROM ALL THE GROUPS I’M STILL IN BUT I STILL WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT TO WRITE. I WILL NOT MIND CHANGING MY PASSWORD, OR RE-ENTERING FB A MILLION TIMES, IF I HAVE TO BUT YOU CAN’T STOP ME. MARK MY WORD. AND BEFORE I FORGET, THANK YOU FOR SHOWING TO MY FRIENDS HOW EFFECTIVE MY BLOGGING IS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO DOWN TO THE DEPTHS OF COWARDICE AND TREACHERY IN YOUR DESPERATION TO STOP ME! DREAM ON!

***

Before he indeed reopens the ‘Jose Pidal” controversy, Senate Blue Ribbon Committee Chairman Teofisto Guingona had better be advised by anyone of three KEY FACTS of the initial probe conducted by the body several years ago.

First: The funds in question were campaign donations, NOT PUBLIC FUNDS. This was not disputed then by Sen. Ping Lacson.

Second: The Anti-Money Laundering Law WAS NOT YET IN EFFECT at the time supposed anomalies in the ‘Pidal’ issue were committed.

Any law can’t be implemented retroactively, can it? Anybody correct me if I’m wrong.

Third: All the banks linked by Sen. Lacson to the controversy issued individual certifications saying they were not holding any ‘Pidal’ account.

I hope Sen. Guingona would consult TOP-NOCH lawyers, and I mean INDEPENDENT masters or doctors of laws or of similar degrees of expertise WITH NO LINK whatsoever to Mr. Lacson or any other senator.

With emphasis on whether or not it would be still useful to reopen the ‘Pidal’ controversy considering the foregoing facts.\

If the controversy will indeed be reopened, it would be best for Sen. Guingona to first subject to private and independent authentication whatever new evidence Sen. Lacson says he has.

With FULL MEDIA COVERAGE, in the interest of FAIR PLAY!

If ever, I repeat IF EVER, anything Sen. Lacson presents turns out to be FAKE or a forgery, he should be asked to explain first by the blue ribbon committee before proceeding with the reopening.

When Sen. Lacson made his initial ‘expose’ on the ‘Pidal” issue, I can still remember that he showed a check purportedly for P23 million as part of his proof.

The check later turned out to be for only P23,000. Take it from here, guys! 30

No comments:

Post a Comment